Inspiration for Week of October 30 to November 5, 2022

Pastor Gary

Senior Moderator and Staff Trainer
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Staff Trainer
Good Day, Friends; In these times of political tension and distrust of government by 'We The People', may I offer the words from Psalm 145:17-18 (NLT) - “17 The Lord is righteous in everything he does; he is filled with kindness. 18 The Lord is close to all who call on him, yes, to all who call on him in truth."

"TRUTH" - something that is lacking in the words and deeds of many 'officials and politicians' of late. Trust only in God and Jesus Christ - where the real Truth is provided to you each day. May God Bless.

`

"TRUTH" - something that is lacking in the words and deeds of many 'officials and politicians' of late.
Dear Pastor Gary,
I agree completely. What is most troubling to me is the increasing difficulty of determining what the “truth” really is in any situation.

Lately, certainly more than I can remember, personal perspective or an agenda seem to determine what truth is to any particular person or in any given situation. Thus, truth takes on the persona of a view and not a certainty.

The sum of Your word is truth, and every one of Your righteous ordinances is everlasting” (Psalm 119:160).

Jesus said to him, ‘I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me’” (John 14:6).

‘But the word of the Lord endures forever.’ And this is the word which was preached to you” (1 Peter 1:25).

Thank you Pastor Gary.
God Bless you and those you love.

Back