1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

i'm rylee

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by rylee, Aug 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i'm rylee

hi, my real name is claudia but i go by rylee on the internet. i have lived in massachusetts all my life except for a year in kansas city for work. i have a small home i share with my 4 american eskimo's, katy, max, baylee and rylee. i have 3 children my son jesse is married and has 2 boys, little jesse who's 7 and hunter who just turned 2 last thursday. my daughter jamy has a little girl mya who is going to be 3 in october and my daughter jenny who went to live with the Lord some time ago. i am disabled with neck and spine problems. i've been divorced for so long i never know whether to say divorced or single. i can't do much because of my disability but i try. i listen to the radio station wvne it's christian and has really great programs especially on saturday they have "down gilead lane" and "adventures in odyssey". i like to read and use the computer and have a million plants. i love animals. i just lost my dad in march. my mom is still here but i don't see her much though. she has a lot of health problems and is blind due to diabetes (diabetic retinopathy). i have 2 brothers and a sister. i know the lord is working in my life i just don't know what his plan for me is yet. everything changed when i became disabled so i'm sure he's working on a new plan i'm just struggling trying to get thru each day so i have to keep reminding myself that God knows my strengths and weakness and just try to do what he asks of me whether i think i can or not. i'm looking forward to getting to know you all and learning more about the lord.
    peace to all of you!:jesus-cross:
  2. It is a pleasure to meet you Claudia, welcome to CFS!:)
  3. Welcome to the Site, Claudia.
  4. Welcome rylee. Have fun!
  5. Welcome to the word of God

God bless
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.