1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

I'm NEW!

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by Nathan, Sep 29, 2009.

1. I'm NEW!

Hello everyone!
    I am so glad to be joining a Christian forum, and also to get to know some of you! I always have a hard time just talking about me..it feels weird ya know? But I love people, my dog and kitty. <3
    Because I am so bad at introducing myself, please ask questions me if you have any!!!

2. Welcome Nathan! So happy you found our forum. Looking forward to fellowship and worship with you.

This is a great Christian forum...I think you'll like it here.

Blessings, Cheri

[​IMG]

3. Hi, Nathan! Nice to have found someone else who likes John Piper books. I love to listen to his sermons too on Desiring God site. Be blessed.

4. [​IMG]

great to have ya here:)

5. Hi Nathan,
    I just joined a few days ago myself-- everybody here seems to be very nice. Glad to see you around :) God bless!

~Tati

6. Hey mate,

Welcome to the forums, its great to have you aboard...:)

God Bless
    Jake

7. Hello, Nathan. So glad you have joined. I have a kitty as well. God bless you.