Im Completely Useless At Building A Website....

Discussion in 'Technology and Internet' started by christianspook, Jul 24, 2013.

?

Do you think the Alpha course is a good thing. I think it has become ecumenical.

1. Yes.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No.

50.0%
  3. It is not Ecumenical.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. It is undermining the True gospel message.

50.0%
  5. Not sure.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. It is certainly Ecumenical.

50.0%
  7. I think Ecumenism as as evil an idea as Evolution.

50.0%
  8. Ecumenism is a good thing.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. I also need a lot of help in promoting my website, have you any suggestions as to how best to proceed.
    I genuinely need a lot of help on this.
    Thank you.
    my website is

2. what is your website christianspook?

3. Well you don't have any midi files playing or red text on an orange background... so it isn't all bad...

4. OK Christianspook - The first thing you need to do is purchase a domain name and move your pages away from jimdo.com - Before purchasing your domain name ($12 a year +/-) you need to know (or have a good idea) what you think a potential viewer of what you are writing is going to type into a search engine to find the information you are uploading.

5. In all seriousness, I don't know what you don't like about the site. I see a lot of sites, i guess I'm not a critic. I don't like the site I made either for my business but I can't say it is worse or better than yours. As for promoting your site it helps if you are higher in search results. If you figure that out without breaking obvious ethical rules let me know so I can follow your example :D