1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

I Can't Believe

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Jesus Freak, Mar 11, 2014.

1. I can't believe it. I've been on this forum longer than any other Christian forum. I know it's cause of you guys the best people on the internet. You don't judge me and I say thanks. What other reasons could it be for me sticking around this long?

Mitspa likes this.
  2. God's will? :)

3. That's a good thought. It was God's will that I sign up for this forum, and stay here even when the going got rough.

4. Just ignore those that attack or attempt to put you into some kind of religious box. They do that so they know how to attack instead of giving you the benefit of the doubt. Wolves are everywhere, just stick with the written word of God and pray and allow the Holy Spirit to help. You'll learn who you can listen to, who will listen to you and who will come at you like you're some vulgar I-don't-know what :) No matter, we will all let you down, just learn to listen to the Holy Spirit and be at peace at all times.

5. Good to hear! Good to hear. :) :D