1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

I am new

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by Sapphireangel7, Jun 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am new

here. I love Jesus and coffee, reading and enjoying life. I can't wait to get to know people here. I am glad to of found a real Christian site. so hi everyone!

2. thank you. I just left another site. I am looking forward to enjoying this site and healing and just be refreshed.

3. You have come to the right place. I was going to suggest that you visit Fluffy's coffee house but I see that you have already found it.

4. LOL, anything to do with coffee...I find it!!

5. hi and welcome:)

6. Thanks ya'll! I can't wait to get to know you all!

7. [​IMG]
    Nice to meet you! Get warm "Hello" from Russia!

8. WOW! Russia!! HI! Praise the Lord! Glad to meet you.

9. Hi Sapphireangel7,

Welcome! I'm fairly new, too, and I have found this forum a really friendly and welcoming place. I'm sure you will really enjoy it here.

blessings,

Lynn

10. [​IMG]
    Sapphire! I didnt know who you were until I went to the Inner Room! Welcome to the forum! This is, indeed, a great place to be. Alot of compassion and warmth here. I know you are going to like it!:D

11. this is like an oasis in the desert! I LOVE it here already!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.