1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Howdy Everyone

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by NetHarvesters, Oct 31, 2006.

1. Howdy Everyone

Hi,

I am new to the forums but have really enjoyed my time here so far. I look forward to the fellowship with my brothers and sisters in Christ. Thank you guys in advance for your support and prayers. It's good to have an online community to help keep us accountable in this evil world.

God bless you all and I look forward to chatting with you!

2. Welcome to the forum here. I'm new myself, only been here like a week. so far it has been great. Glad to have you!:cool03:

3. Welcome to the forums, Ernie. I hope you have a wonderful time here. Need help? pm me.

God bless.

4. Hello NetHarvesters. Grab a cup of coffee (that's what I like to do, anyway), and join in. I hope you'll post often.

5. Hello, Ernie - Glad that you could join the 'family' here...:smile_anim:
    Our Chapel has colleagues in Nashville and Hendersonville in your home state... nice part of the country.

6. NetHarvesters,

Welcome! Glad you are joining us!

7. Hey Ernie, welcome! Enjoy yourself here!