How to tell the Gospel in 1-3 sentences

"Jesus was and is Almighty God. He proved it by performing countless healings, signs and wonders and ultimately proving his authority, by raising himself from the dead."
Hi and welcome to CFS iantommo.
Speaking of rising from the deads (congrats, you rose this thread from the dead) and the Gospel in one sentence...

1 Corinthians 15:3-4 (KJV) For I delivered unto you first of all that (the Gospel message) which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

Last edited:
Yea you have to mention the important part...Jesus didn't just die and pay for our sins....He rose from the dead!

Though some people will find that unbelievable. But you have to believe in the resurrection, otherwise, the gospel won't do its work on you.

Here is an example:
Hell is real. Jesus died so you wouldn't have to go there. Repent and put your faith in Jesus.

Is that the entirety of the Gospel, or are there any points that I missed?
That's certainly the gist of it. Paul preached JESUS, and Him Crucified to the pagans around him. And he didn't bother with "Theology" unless he was with mature Christians.

Yea you have to mention the important part...Jesus didn't just die and pay for our sins....He rose from the dead!

Though some people will find that unbelievable. But you have to believe in the resurrection, otherwise, the gospel won't do its work on you.
Reread the last sentence, it’s all there, even in v.1 Paul calls it the Gospel…

1 Corinthians 15:3-4 ESV
[3] For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received: that Christ died for our sins in accordance with the Scriptures, [4] that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day in accordance with the Scriptures,

No sorry I always respond to the title of the thread and the first person that posts what the topic is. (the OP)

Unless you are the first person to post on a thread, always check, don't assume that everyone is always responding to you...

Back