How do we witness in the 'new normal'?

We called our friends and family in the cities last week, and they were still being told it was too dangerous to do any kind of truly social interaction, or close contact with others, or coming together especially in a church or religious context. So how do we witness.

Well, how do we share the "everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people".

So how do we witness in the 'new normal'?

Greetings;

A Christian t shirt designed with the message of Christ in mind has the ability to change someone’s life as soon as they lay eyes on it. Witnessing to others is not always an easy thing to do. Wearing a Christian t shirt allows you to express your faith while opening up the door for others to inquire about Christ. Browse around, find your message, and start your Christian t shirt evangelism today

bye

Some people wear a cross but I haven't got one.
There's also Jesus wristbands.

I was thinking today when got into conversation with a very young workmate talking about the faith books in our bookshop, she was very anti-christ and thought the Bible was fiction. I was thinking of moving some Bibles into the history section just to get her thinking that um MAYBE the Bible is more than she thinks it is.
She seems to have lived a very priveliged life and never seen sorrow or hardship, was studying law but switched to anthropology, and thinks science is fact (when actually a lot of it is just hypotheses and pure speculation, hence the profileration of Science FICTION.)

Greetings;

A Christian t shirt designed with the message of Christ in mind has the ability to change someone’s life as soon as they lay eyes on it. Witnessing to others is not always an easy thing to do. Wearing a Christian t shirt allows you to express your faith while opening up the door for others to inquire about Christ. Browse around, find your message, and start your Christian t shirt evangelism today

bye
I like that, it definitely can at least start a discussion with no harm to say the least.

Why not? Jesus is the Lamb of God, Satan is like a lion roaring around seeking whom he may devour. I never thought lions were a good witness for Jesus personally, considering they kill and eat people...

We called our friends and family in the cities last week, and they were still being told it was too dangerous to do any kind of truly social interaction, or close contact with others, or coming together especially in a church or religious context. So how do we witness.

Well, how do we share the "everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people".

Wear a cap or T-shirt with something like "Jesus Saves" etc. and walk around your neighborhood. IF someone sees you that may ask you questions of course apply social distancing. I wear an "ALABAMA" cap when I walk in my neighborhood. A neighbor jokingly said one day.......I like everything about you except your cap". That opening allowed us to talk for an hour about football. Before leaving him I told him that there is more to life than football and that is Christ who died to set us free. He did not accept Christ but even to this day, when he sees me we now talk about Jesus instead of football so the door keeps getting bigger and bigger.

Most people we know, know that we are Christians even those who are lost. Call your neighbors, family members, friends, or anyone else you know who aren’t believers and ask them how you can pray for them. If the opportunity presents itself, share Christ.

Be ALERT and observant. Look for opportunities to show compassion to anyone you encounter whether in person, by phone, or via the Internet. Remember, people don’t care how much you know until they know how much you care.

I am sure there are more but those came to mind 1st.

I haven't any article of clothing that might make me stand out so not sure what I can do, but I was thinking of my workmate who maybe will ask some questions later although not sure if its likely she will ever ask for prayer, seeing as she's quite certain there is no God.

But I might move some Bibles into the history section or order some books about Bible history and then maybe she will think twice.

Some people are tough cookies.
I'm trying to find some good children's audio bibles to put on my library website. I already have a section under History called 'Bible Times'.

Online, via text, phone call, etc. I wish you good luck in your witnessing.

Back