Hold Firm to That Which is Absolute

Wow....That is so absolutely True MM! The word of God is our measuring stick, that never changes for anyone! Great post today! Lord help me measure up to your word today in my life with the help of your Holy Spirit!🙌🙏

In your Darkest Storm, NORTH IS STILL NORTH!

But then they say that the north pole is really the south pole, so which way is north? The Gospel always travels to the west. So maybe lets go west!

But then they say that the north pole is really the south pole, so which way is north?
For those who say 'the north pole is really the south pole' are truly confused and are propagating their confusion.
North would be in relation to Jerusalem.

And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south. (Zec 14:4)

Yes, I agree, the Gospel will end back in Jerusalem at its finished resting place in the Gospel of the cross! Talk about holding on to something absolute. I wonder how many today are really clinging to the cross of Christ like the early Christians. For this is the only absolute way to exchange it for a Crown!

For those who say 'the north pole is really the south pole' are truly confused and are propagating their confusion.
North would be in relation to Jerusalem.

And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south. (Zec 14:4)

Zechariah gives to us many revelations of what is to come. In those final chapters is the revelation of the restorative waters that will flow out from Jerusalem to heal the earth to a pristine state for the Millennium Reign. What a time that will be.

MM

Yes, and hopefully by then, people will have their Norths and Souths straightened out.

What's astounding is that only saved people who did not take the mark will enter that kingdom, with all others cast into Sheol at the judgement that will take place in the King's Valley next to Jerusalem. So many of the offspring of those people will be the ones who join forces with Satan at the end of that Millennium, surround Jerusalem, and be wiped out by fire called down from Heaven by Christ in Jerusalem. We, the saints in our glorified bodies, will not have to lift a finger. What a glorious victory the Lord will push upon His enemies, and ours.

MM

restorative waters that will flow out from Jerusalem
MM, that really made my day, thinking about that day. And in another type, we have restorative waters flowing out of us right now unto others in need!

John 7:38​

“He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.”

Makes me think of that old song, There's a river of life flowing out of me, ,makes the lame to walk,
and the blind to see, opens prisons doors, and sets the captives free, there's a river of life flowing out of me, and you!

MM, that really made my day, thinking about that day. And in another type, we have restorative waters flowing out of us right now unto others in need!

John 7:38​

“He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.”

Makes me think of that old song, There's a river of life flowing out of me, ,makes the lame to walk,
and the blind to see, opens prisons doors, and sets the captives free, there's a river of life flowing out of me, and you!
I love this 'River' song (in all it's forms) ...

Me too! This is really cool, because I've been studying a lot on water lately, and its cleansing properties and scriptures!

Back