1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Hiya Kids!!

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by JUSTMEE, Oct 5, 2007.

1. Hiya Kids!!

Hi Dee Ho ya'll!

I'm Sara from Oklahoma. I'm 40-something and have been a Christian since 1982. I grew up in a dead church but God still mananged to use it to set my foundation for a righteous beginning.

I love all kinds of music and find great healing ni it. I also hear from God often through music.

I never know what to say here so if you want to know anything just ask. I'm not shy at ALL. I just don't like being the center of atention. :eek:
    You'll probably find me hanging in the prayer request threads. I have been given the gift of encouragement and when you need prayer nothing is better than a kind word to start.

You are blessed. You are loved. You are more than victorious through Jesus Christ who is your source for everything!

Sara :dance:

2. Hiya Sara, welcome to our community. I'm so happy you joined and yes the prayer section needs you. :D God is marvelous and He is the reason we are so blessed! Let His name be praised.

3. Howdee Sara:welcome::welcome: You gonna find some sweet fellowship here. God Bless.

I love encouraging too. God is so good.

4. Hello, Sara!!!

So nice to meet you! God bless you!!!:)

[​IMG]

5. I'm feeling the love already :blush:

If this silly phone on my desk would stop ringing then I could start surfing the threads more and see where I fit in!

:dance:

6. Hi Sara, welcome home to the CFS family!

7. WELCOME

Sara!!!!

You are going to fit right in, here!

8. Welcome :D

hope you enjoy it here!

9. Hi there, Sara! I'm an encourager too! I love encouraging people and making them feel like it's OK! Welcome to the forums!

Laura:)

:welcome::welcome: