1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by shllby1, Jan 2, 2008.

1. HI!

Hi Everyone, I am a newbie and glad to be here, can't wait to jump into the discussions! God Bless!!!!:D
  2. Greetings sister and welcome to CFS. We are like family here and I am sure you will like it.
    Can you tell us somethiung about yourself???
  3. Well I am mommy to a 6 year old, been married 11 years, raised in a "christian home" although I have made my fair share of mistakes. I am praying that someone will go to church with me other then my son b/c I really want to go back ASAP! I am going this sunday but the church is HUGE and its kind of intimidating but I feel that is where God is pulling me. I Love God and want to serve him to the best of my ability however I tend to Doubt too much and analyze wayyyyy too much. My mother was our Youth Minister growing up and I was the one who was always asking "why" so I will probably have many questions here, we never stop wondering or learning do we? :D I am glad I found a Christian Forum!
  4. Welcome Shllby1! Look forward to sharing God's Word with you. Keeping you in prayer.
  5. Trying out a new church? Exciting! Tell us more about it once you go!
  6. Hey, Shllby1! [​IMG]Welcome to the forum! I go to church alone, too. While I wish it were different, I am glad I go and get to fellowship with like believers. I know you will be blessed by doing so yourself!
    Looking forward to seeing your questions! I got lots of them, too, just havent found the right time to ask them! Good thing about this place, it has a lot of grace for people that mess up![​IMG]
  7. Hi there Shelby!
    I'm glad to see there is someone else with lotsa questions. I won't feel so lonely. I too, am too am very intense in my search for answers. Some think this is seriously wrong. But they just have to put up with us. :dance:
  8. Thanks for all the warm Welcomes! I am just reading the web site now and surfing around, waiting too jump in with my questions :)
  9. hi it,s a free opinion site.