1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by Gaeta, Mar 10, 2008.

1. Hi!

Hi everyone....and thank you for allowing me to join your forum. My name is Donna and I am a 32 year old Christian. I am a proud Navy wife and mother of an 11 year old boy. I was brought up Catholic but left the church when I was 14 (my dad said it was up to me to get confirmed in the church or find my own path...I chose to wait till I was ready). I strayed for many years and went through a lot of heart ache and pain in my life. If anyone want to hear my whole story please let me know....it is long but I have found inspiring to some who have lost their way and want to find their way back. After a failed engagement, having a baby out of wedlock, marrying said babies father and then divorcing (luckly not married in the church so it was annulled) and then finally marring in the church a man who is wonderful and christian I have found my way back. My husbad was also a catholic but we chose to find a christian church to go to instead (nothing wrong with the Catholic church...just not for us). We are now active members in our church and finding our way back to christ. I am new to reading the Bible and praying so any advise would be very welcomed. Thanks again for letting me be apart of this forum....so far what I have read has been very helpful. :heart:
  2. Hello. I just joined too. :)

3. Great....I am glad I am not alone...lol.
  4. Hi Gaeta
    Welcome to the forum.:welcome:

You are certainly not alone we have a great bunch of members.

If you have any questions just ask we are a friendly bunch.

To help you get started please read the New Members Survival thread. It makes the journey into this forum much easier.
    You will find it here
    Survival tips for new members on the Christian Forum Site
  5. [​IMG]Welcome to the forum! I would love to hear your testimony!
    Stop by the Coffee House, sometime, and have a cuppa!
  6. Hi Geata and welcome to the CFS family.
  7. Welcome aboard :israel:
  8. Welcome to the forum Gaeta.

You say you are new to reading the Bible and praying so any advice would be very welcomed?

The only advice I can think of is… read the Bible and pray… God will guide you.
  9. Good advice!

10. Hiya :israel:
  11. :welcome:
  12. Welcome to the forum, Donna.