1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

HI I'm new here

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by Celtat, Nov 6, 2009.

1. HI I'm new here

Hi, its good to be here among friends.
  2. :welcome::welcome::welcome: to CFS. We are glad you decided to join us. We look forward to hearing from you.

Please take a moment and view the links below then jump right in.

We also have ministry "Sociat Groups" that you can join. At your convenience, view the link below and my God direct your decision.

Again, WELCOME!!!

God bless,

3. :smiley270::smiley410::smiley400:

Welcome!!! We're so happy you found our forum and look forward to fellowship with you!

Blessings, Cheri
  4. Welcome to CFS..stick around and enjoy what we have to offer from God loving folks from allover the world.
  6. There also known as smilie faces. If you check out the link of the contest, you can see what they are. So to participate, whenever you find emoticons/or smiley faces, you just cut and paste them in the contest section.

Good luck!!! If you have any questions, not just about the contest, please don't hesitate to ask...that's what we're here for and to care and help one another.

Blessings, Cheri
  7. Hi Celtat,

:welcome: to the forums...Its great to have you aboard...You are indeed among friends.

God Bless
  8. It sure is good to have you here with us Celtat. You've come to a friendly place filled with some of the best people on the net. Don't be a stranger for long. Just jump in and make yourself at home. God Bless.
  9. Celtat welcome nice to have you aboard ....love Jane
  10. :welcome: Celtat. We are very pleased to have you here. I hope you enjoy the fellowship with everyone!
  11. [​IMG]

celtat to CFS I hope you Love it here it is a great board