1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Hi Everybody!!

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by ElderGee, Jan 28, 2015.

1. I hope to be involved in some of the discussions on this form and hopefully be encouraged and be enriched.

2. Welcome to CFS! Hope you have a great time here

3. Welcome to the form!:D

4. I'm glad you could join us, welcome.

5. Welcome to the site, Sharon

6. Welcome Eldergee! Many Blessings to you and yours!

7. Well Brother I do believe that you have come to the right place for that !! I have found this to be a forum rich with fellowship and plenty of truths to be shared.
    Welcome and take your shoes off and stay awhile Brother.
    Have a blessed and peaceful week end
    Jim

ElderGee likes this.
  8. Thank you for the welcome everybody.
    Just saddened at the moment about the killings of Christians in the Middle East. I feel for the families. May the Church be stronger yet on account of the persecutions and the savagery of it all. Prophecy is now being fulfilled - 2 Timothy 3:12 "Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus SHALL suffer persecution".

9. Hello EG, I too am saddened by the violence going on in the Middle East, and in other parts of the world too. Welcome to CFS.