Hey Everyone, I'm back!

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by From Pieces To Peace, Jun 26, 2017.

1. Hello my fellow CFS friends! I've been away for awhile so I decided to make this thread to say Hi once more. :)

I felt God tell me to take a break from CFS, and I've been so eager to come back. It took a lot longer than I thought but today I heard Him say I could come back. So excited to be on here again! (I haven't logged on in months but I've been reading posts regularly)

HELLO to Fish Catcher Jim, Cturtle, Abdicate, godbe4me, inquiring mind, Major

and to those I have not yet met

HELLO to Egraine, sandpiper, bobinfaith, Hidden In Him, Theop, CoffeeDrinker, Truthfrees, Via dolarossa

and everyone else! :love:

Truthfrees, bobinfaith, QuintusZ and 5 others say Amen and like this.
  2. Hi FPTP... I know what you mean about a break. Glad to see you back!

bobinfaith, From Pieces To Peace, Cturtle and 3 others say Amen and like this.
  3. [​IMG]

From Pieces To Peace

YOU WERE MISSED!!!! Look forward to reading your wonderful posts again!!!!

bobinfaith, From Pieces To Peace, Cturtle and 2 others say Amen and like this.
  4. Welcome back! :)

bobinfaith, From Pieces To Peace, Cturtle and 3 others say Amen and like this.
  5. IMG_0605.JPG

You meet me here.

bobinfaith, From Pieces To Peace, Cturtle and 1 other person say Amen and like this.
  6. Welcome back!! :D

bobinfaith, From Pieces To Peace, Cturtle and 2 others say Amen and like this.
  7. download.png Good to see you friend

8. Hello From Pieces To Peace;

I like how you shared taking a break and then coming back. You sound so refreshed and excited to get back into fellowship. I want to say I'm blessed to meet you, and join our brothers and sisters in welcoming you back!

God Bless You, FPTP and your family!

Truthfrees, From Pieces To Peace, Cturtle and 1 other person say Amen and like this.
  9. Welcome back Peace

God Bless you

Cturtle and Fish Catcher Jim say Amen and like this.