1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by Dawn, Aug 29, 2007.

1. Hello

:)Hi my Name is Dawn, and I live in England, but was born in Scotland, of Irish Parents, I am a widow and am now retired from work, I am a lady of mature years, and look forward to posting on your web site, I hope we can be of some assistanse
    to someone in need.
  2. [​IMG]

I'm so happy to meet you!!!
  3. Hello, Dawn - Very nice to see you here. You will find that members here at CFS are all good people and very eager to fellowship.

Welcome and may God bless. :fish:
  4. Hi Dawn,

I am also in England and I love Scotland. I spent over 2 years travelling to Inverness once a month in order to do some Christian teaching up there. My wife and I are off to Lockerbie in October for 10 days.

I am sure that you will love this forum and get to meet loads of great people.

God bless you,

5. Hi Dawn and welcome to CFS! Some of my ancestors were Scotts- my moms family were the McDewars of the McGregor clan- a lot of interesting stories there but that is for another day- enjoy the forum!
  6. Hello and welcme to CFS I think you will find it to a very comfortable and inviting Christian Fellowship.
  7. Hi Dawn, WELCOME! I'm new here also. Everyone here is very warm and spirit filled.
  8. Hi Ray thank you for your welcome, I had a holiday in lockerbie, a long time a go and met a young man there who took me fishing on the Lake, and I caught a minnow, it is a beautiful scerene place, or it was,
  9. Your welcome

May I thank all who have welcomed me here, I hope to post as I get my bearings, there are so many and varied Dawn.
  10. Dawn!
    I greet you in the name of Jesus!
    Welcome and God bless you!!!
  11. Hi dawn It is so nice to have you! If you ever need anything feel free to contact me.:preach:
  12. hi Dawn! welcome!
  13. Dawn, the beauty of your soul takes over. Crackers? Drink? lol.

Welcome Be With You