Hello!!

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by HecallsmeHisown, May 3, 2017.

1. Thank you for the add. I'm looking for people that can help me in my walk and whom I can talk about God with.

I've been married for almost 29 yrs to a wonderful man in many ways, but who doesn't share my passion for Jesus.

My mom has changed also- 20 yrs ago we could talk about God and things, but she now believes that I should believe in evolution (never was an issue before) and that everyone goes to heaven. I don't argue with her, but it breaks my heart in 2.

Abdicate, godbe4me, Cturtle and 1 other person say Amen and like this.
  2. Welcome to CFS HecallsmeHisown
    Blessed having you as a part of cfs.

As you begin to look around the forum. Please Review and Familiarize Your Self with the following. This will help you to have a safe and joyful time here in cfs.

1.Forum Policies and Procedures
    2. Topics which May Not Be Discussed in the open forum.

If you have any questions or issues with the forum, please feel free to contact a moderator or helper and we will do what we can to help.

Again Welcome to cfs!
    Blessings
    FCJ

Cturtle and godbe4me say Amen and like this.
  3. [​IMG]

to CFS "HecallsmeHisown" Glad you joined us. I like your name...

inquiring mind, Fish Catcher Jim and Cturtle says Amen and like this.
  4. Welcome to cfs! It's so good to have you apart of our family! For once people get to know each other, they begin to feel like family :).

I'm sorry to hear that about your mom. Will be praying for her and your husband for sure! And I pray that there is a lot here for you to chew on so to speak.. lol

8f7bb_2142.jpg

I also pray that you are able to be refreshed and at peace through the washing of the living Word. For Jesus desires for you to be whole in every way

God bless you abundantly with grace and peace

inquiring mind, Fish Catcher Jim and godbe4me says Amen and like this.
  5. HecallsmeHisown ,
    I know it can be heart wrenching at times, but don't give up. Trust the Father and His word and don't allow anything to destroy your faith.

We will be praying over your family and agreeing with you. Keep your heart true and focused on God and His Word.
    Blessings
    FCJ

inquiring mind, godbe4me and Cturtle says Amen and like this.
  6. Hi HecallsmeHisown,
    I'm a new member myself. Welcome to CFS!

Fish Catcher Jim and Cturtle say Amen and like this.
  7. Welcome!! :D

inquiring mind and Cturtle say Amen and like this.
  8. Welcome to the forum! You'll be able to share here as well as receive understanding and support..plus grow in the Word...

Blessings from sandpiper...(y)

Cturtle and inquiring mind say Amen and like this.