hello

Hello, all.
I'm very new here, but it seems a wonderful place to be.
I've been using another Wiki for five years and have not understood why new members find things difficult there. But now I understand. I'm trying to find out now, how to log out, as it's my bedtime.
Blessings to all.

Hello, all.
I've been using another Wiki for five years and have not understood why new members find things difficult there. But now I understand. I'm trying to find out now, how to log out, as it's my bedtime.
Blessings to all.

Welcome Smiler to cfs. It's great to have you here sir. Your name definitely suits you :) When you have the opportunity please go over the policies and procedures to ensure your time here is a very enjoyable one.

To log out just hover over your picture and it should bring up a list of things to do...scroll down to log off :)

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to pm any staff member who will be sure to help you the best they can

Blessings of grace and peace be yours in abundance

Hello @Smiler and a warm welcome to the forums.
I agree with @Cturtle, your username does represent your avatar.
The members and staff here are very kind; I have no doubt that you will enjoy yourself here.
I look forward to seeing your posts soon! :)

Hello, all.
Blessings to all.

Welcome Sir to the family here at CFS.
If you have any questions or problems feel free to contact any staff member and we will do what ever we can to help.

It's a blessing to have you here Sir and I am looking forward to some good ol fellowship one with another.

Make your self at home and join in and enjoy the day our Lord has made and given us.
God Bless
FCJ

Thank you all for the welcome. I think the most touching word that has been used is one we don't get often in England, and that is "Sir". Your various quotations are of course very wonderful, too. I'll be around again, but I'm off to tell my online friends about this site, and see what they say.
All blessings.

Thank you all for the welcome. I think the most touching word that has been used is one we don't get often in England, and that is "Sir". Your various quotations are of course very wonderful, too. I'll be around again, but I'm off to tell my online friends about this site, and see what they say.
All blessings.
Blessing Sir,
They say a man is only as good as his word, however without respect, love and forgiveness, well sir a man's word is nothing.
God Bless
FCJ

All blessings.
I agree that respect has suffered in recent years.
Good to see you here Smiler.
If you need anything, don't be afraid to ask. (y)

Back