Hello

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by InHisLove, Jul 27, 2007.

1. Hello

I'm a Christian. I love God. I found this forum through my internet search engine. It looks like a place I might want to explore, so here I am.

I have been saved for many years, and I am still learning new things every day. I don't understand God's unconditional love, but it keeps me going.

Well, I know that isn't much for now, but maybe as I get more comfortable here I will share more.

I hope to have a wonderful time here and meet a bunch of new wonderful Christian folks.

Thanks for having me. :D

2. Welcome InHisLove! I'm glad you found us and I hope to get to know you more.

[​IMG]

3. Welcome InHisLove!
    I'm glad you are here!
    "For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward them that fear him" (Psalm103:11)

4. Welcome,
    I'm sure we'll be teaching and learning from each other a lot here.
    Looking forward to getting to know you

5. Thanks everyone! So far I am really enjoying this forum.

:smile_anim: :smile_anim: :smile_anim: :smile_anim: :smile_anim: :smile_anim: :smile_anim: :smile_anim:

6. I can't believe I didn't post here!
    Well, in my mind, I did, does that count?
    [​IMG]

I'm so happy you're here!

7. Hi,
    WELCOME:welcome:
    I love your location caption ' On my way to heaven' Fabulous.
    Good to have you on board.
    God bless you,
    Ray

8. Hey, they say it's the thought that counts, so I guess it does count. Thanks. :p

9. Thanks Ray! I am truly on my way to heaven. :D

10. Hello InHisLove! Nice to meet you. Beautiful name you have. :welcome:

11. Thanks Sky. :heart:

:D

12. Pleasure In His Love! Are you coping so far? It's just a little hard to keep track of everything I said. Don't want to be rude and don't reply if someone posted something for me! :eek:

13. No problem Sky. I understand completely about keeping track and all. I am doing pretty good, thank you for asking.

14. hello

warm greetings in Christ from united states. God bless.