1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by Who am I, Feb 27, 2010.

1. Hello

I'm not new, but I've been gone long enough... I'm sure there are some who don't know me, so I thought I'd post here and say hi.

HI!!! :smiley90:

2. Hello
    No I don't know you but I know you aren't new because I have read several of your posts

Welcome back!
  3. Hello Dean
    Welcome back.
    GBU Tavy
  4. Hey Dean where have you been .... Riding around on your motorcycle ? LOL .... Nice to see you again . Stick around ... We need some of your humour as that is what is lacking here . I miss all your funny pictures .
  5. Welcome Back Dean!!!
  6. We missed ya! Welcome back Dean!
  7. Hey :]
    Nope, I don't know who you are! Compared to you, I'm fairly new :] :] :]
    I'm Katie - and I know you know the rules since you've been a member since 2007. So I'm not going to bother giving you the links to check out the rules :D

Welcome back!
  8. Hey bro!! long time no see. Good to hear your still alive n kikin n ridin! So how you been sir? Lotta changes goin on round here. Good changes indeed. Hope to hear more from ya soon :)
    Chili out

O ya God Bless you brother
  9. What? i aint funny enough? Well...................between the 2 of us this place will rock with the help of Jesus who also has a very good sense of humor. :)
    Make that 3 of us!! Hehehehehehehahahahahahahah!!!!!!
  10. You're funny enough, tooooo funny! But you need to be around more often so we can laugh at you.

oops, laugh with you :D
  11. Oh No in hot water again ..... ha ha .... Well both of you are missed and this place need some life.
  12. Welcome back brother
  13. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

14. Welcome back to the forums...hows things ..?