1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Hello

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by Striker, Mar 14, 2007.

1. Hello

Ok, so I guess, it would be good to introduce myself in the forum.

I found this site while looking around google, and wanted to find a good chirstian forum site, because, well I spend alot of time on the internet lately and I relized a christian forum site would be good.

My user name is my last name, everyone at my high school knows by that. I am in 12th grade, looking forward to graduating, I go to a large babtist church on wendsdays and sundays. I am very intrested in the prophetic side of the bible, I like to play PC games alot too.

Well, thats me, so, hey, whats up. I posted a few post, and this forum looks very cool.

2. Hi Striker we are glad you are here- pc games are the norm for your age bracket- I have to high school age sons who would install the games behind their ears if I let them :D - anyway I hope you enjoy the site!

3. Welcome to the forum neighborhood. Hope you find some friends!

4. Welcome Striker!

5. Hey Striker. I play PC games alot too. Actually I spend more time playing on my computer than I should. :p What kinds of games do you like? I personaly like Strategy and 1st person action games.

6. Hello Striker! Welcome to the forum. We hope you have a wonderful stay here. I like PC games too but not quite into them (after all I'm a girl)... I like to play the kind that has cute graphics and that aren't bloody. Racing is ok for me too.

7. You should play Spore then... It's not out yet though. :p It's awesome though.

8. What is Spore?