1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by Nothing apart from Christ, Oct 21, 2009.

1. Hello

Hope to learn and grow here and Glorify Jesus Christ
    God bless you in Christ
  2. I'm so glad you found our forum. We look forward to learning and growing in the Lord right along with you.

Blessings, Cheri

3. I'm new too. Hopefully we'll both learn a lot here. God bless.
  4. :welcome::welcome::welcome: to CFS. We are really glad that you decided to join us. We look forward to hearing from you.

Before you get started, please take a moment and view the links below:

We also have social club ministries that will really help your walk with Christ if you so desire. Browse through the area and allow God to direct a ministry to join.

God bless,

5. [​IMG]
    It is wonderful to have you here with us:)
  6. WELCOME Nothing Apart From Christ~

We're very happy to have you join this forum.....

May the Lord bless you.....
  7. [​IMG]

Thats a long username you got there :smiley90:

8. Welcome to CFS. We are delighted that you joined us. We believe you will be spiritually blessed here, and the people are wonderful to have fellowship with. The staff is here to answer any question(s) you may have.
  9. A big, big WELCOME!!

Love your name, Nothing apart from Christ!! Oh yeah, I'm definitely with you on that!!

- BM