1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Hello We're Back

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by christianbacktobasics, Aug 20, 2014.

1. Hello everyone. Just a quick note to say we have returned from our holiday in our Scottish Highlands and we're excited to be back on CFS. We really needed a couple of weeks break from work, church work and our website but we had a great holiday with our two new babies and we feel refreshed. We have thoroughly enjoyed our fellowship here on CFS and it's been so encouraging experiencing God's hand here on this forum, so we look forward to more fellowship in the coming weeks...

Ps - Apologies if we left some threads or conversations hanging.....
    JG27_chili, TezriLi, God is Love and 1 other person say Amen and like this.
  2. Glad to have you back! I've missed you!!
  3. Hello Tez and sorry for the late reply. We missed you too my love, looking forward to some fun on the forum. I hope all is well your end!
  4. Welcome back! Good to have you back.. And great to hear that you had a great time off..
  5. Hello rav, it's so good to hear from you. It's the first time we've had a break since we started CFS and I have to say I really missed you guys I really did. Looking forward to some fellowship soon with you brother!
    Ravindran likes this.
  6. Welcome back!
  7. Thanks for the reply, I don't think we've spoken before? Looking forward to some fellowship in the future. I noticed you have your own Blog Page on Wordpress, we too have one attached to our website. If you'd like to swap backlinks to improve our SEO rankings just let me know.
  8. Sure! Haven't blogged in a few months, but I will be starting back up.

Send me your link whenever :)
  9. Hey, welcome back.
  10. YEAH !! what they said LOL!