1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Hello God's Children

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by God's Masterpiece, Jan 18, 2014.

1. My name is Jessica. I was born 2 years ago into God's life for me. I believe I have great purpose on earth. See 2 years ago I died and I mean that literally. I was in a coma for 12 days, I had blood poisoning, MRSA, liver 99% gone and my kidneys were in failure. By the grace of our Lord I am still here and actually doing very well. I do a lot of Bible studies to keep my faith up, but believe I need to start sharing. Not my ideas so much as my thoughts and questions with others so my walk will get stronger. Hope I can get this from here......Thanks for your time and support.

2. Wow. I am glad you are alive again. Did you see Heaven? Or were you in Heaven yet? I am curious.

God's Masterpiece likes this.
  3. Hello and welcome to the forum.

4. Well
    Polly I can honestly say no. I seen a lot of crazy things while I was in my coma, but mainly just different episodes with my children in them.

5. Thank You hope you stay in touch

6. Welcome, jessica. Angie here. Im new here too. Just joined today.