1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Hello from Tampa

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by daniel6177, Apr 2, 2009.

1. Hello from Tampa

Hello everyone. My name is daniel, I live in Florida. I hope to get to know everyone here -there seems to be many here who Love the Lord. have to figure out the website first. Im not sure what info Im supposed to write so ask and Ill answer.
  2. Welcome to CFS Daniel. You have a great testimony. Are you looking for a Church at your area?
  3. Welcome daniel6177. We look forward to hearing from you.

God bless,

4. Real glad to have ya here Daniel.

Tampa would sure be nice right about now.
    It just stoppesd snowing here a few hours ago. :D
  5. Welcome Daniel .... Glad to have you here . You will find us all a friendly bunch .

6. Yes Im looking locally. A friend has told me of a good pastor sorta near me so Im gonna try their.

Thanx for the welcome all,Im sure I will enjoy being here
  7. a big welcome daniel, I too love Watchman Nee. The Normal Christian Life is probably my all time favourite book.
  8. Welcome Daniel. Great to have you with us.

9. [​IMG]

wonderful to have you here!
  10. Welcome Daniel. So glad you could join us. This is a great forum, I hope you love it here as much as I do.
  11. :D*** GREAT BIG WAVES ***:dance::smile_anim:
  12. Striking testimony - I'll remember it. Welcome here and I'd move to Tampa/Clearwater in a minute - unfortunately my wife doesn't like the crowded conditions there and the lightning. I love the design of the houses down that way.

Take care Daniel,

Larry II (not to be confused with Larry here - he's the nice Larry:))

13. Yes tampa/clearwater is very nice. Im actually in pasco just north of clearwater.
    There are way to many people here and the traffic is horrible. If I didnt have good christian radio stations while driving Id go nuts.

The lightning is easy to get used to. Now the Lightning hockey team ..well they arent as easy to get used to.:(
  14. Daniel, Don't know why I thought you liked Watchman Nee. Have to excuse me as I can only put it down confusion caused by withdrawl symptons.!

15. I think its in my profile..I do love watchman nee, my favorate Christian author