1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Hello from Germany

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by PremiereMotionPictures, Apr 23, 2009.

1. Hello from Germany

Hello brothers and sisters,

I'm glad to have found this great forum.

I live near Stuttgart, my home church is "Alles für Jesus e.V." (In English: "Everything for Jesus") and I minister there in the Technical Section (Media, Songtext and Bible verse projection, Audio-Sermons, Website etc.). I also attend the youth group of our fellow church "Internationale Gemeinde" ("International Church").

I am Christian since I can think, I grew up in faith.

I am very interested in audio-/videoproduction and broadcasting, I am also a hobby filmmaker (mainly working with computer graphics).
    I would like to use my talents and hobbies for God and so I launched a Christian film project together with the churches above and some other Christians in the USA and the UK.

Kind Regards
  2. Welcome to the family. Glad to have you with us. We look forward to hearing from you.

3. Welcome PMP! I hope you enjoy CFS as much as I do.
    Many blessings in Jesus Name,
    brother Larry.
  4. Welcome, welcome, welcome! We're so glad you found us and joined ou family!

Your interests sound very interesting and I would love to hear more about them.

Looking forward to fellowship with you.

5. Welcome to the forum! :)
  6. Hey welcome to the forums...Its great to have you here...Lots of nice people to get to know..

God Bless
  7. [​IMG]

It is great to have ya here with us!!
  8. Thank you very much for this friendly welcoming! :)