1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Hello everyone

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by Christian Commando, Nov 9, 2007.

1. Hello everyone

Hi people. I'm Christian Commando. I found this site surfing for Christian Forums.

I'm a Minister of nearly 30 years, am 50 years old and called by God Evangelistically in "Helps" Ministry.

I look forward to checking out this site.

God Bless!!

2. welcome Brother,

I hope you feel welcomed here at CFS and Find the blessing I have. The atmosphere and people are great! If you ever need anything just PM me and hopefully I can help!:preach:
  3. [​IMG]

Welcome Brother and I hope you truly enjoy it here!
    God Bless You!

4. Hi and Welcome to CFS!

God bless you!

5. Welcome Christian Commando!!

"Helps" is a beautiful gift!
  6. WELCOME to the forum.
    I trust you will soon feel part of this Friendly Christian Family.
  7. Welcome sir.
  8. welcome!! I just joined, and haven't done much posting (yet) but I hope to get to know you and so many others much better!

9. Welcome, we need all the "helps" we can get. :D
  10. AMen! :welcome::welcome::welcome:
  11. Well, thank you all for the welcomes, they are greatly appreciated.

Hey Rev hehe, I'm a Moderator too on another site, quite a change from the person to person Ministering I'm used to for so many years.

Btw , ah, don't call me "sir", I'm just, hey you, CC, or whatever you like, I dress like everyone else, I'm also known as a "dirt digger" for God, a street and rural Evangelist, nothing special about me. The kinds of service God has had me do, I talk plain language and God's literal Word hehe, no suits- (wrecked too many before).

God bless!!