1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Hello everyone. I Ride With Jesus!

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by Faith Rider, Jun 4, 2016.

1. Hi all. I am really honored to have been approved for this forum. My name is Faith Rider (yes, that is really my name!) I am a Cowgirl of Faith from Katy, TX and I work very hard to bring Jesus Christ into the hearts of cowboys and cowgirls across our great country. Our church is the Cowboys of Faith. To help inspire new Christians we created a small Faith Shield which they keep in their pocket as a reminder that He is always with them. Here is a photo so you can see what I mean. shield1.png
    I am looking forward to joining your discussions. Thanks again for welcoming me in.
    Faith Rider
    Fish Catcher Jim, Cturtle, Abdicate and 1 other person say Amen and like this.
  2. Welcome to the forum. Please take a moment and read the Community Rules. :D
    Fish Catcher Jim likes this.
  3. Welcome to the forums.
    Great to see you here.
    Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact any staff member.
  4. Wow! Great to have you apart of cfs! Welcome
    blessings of grace and peace be yours in abundance
  5. horse ride.gif
    Welcome Faith Rider,
    Awesome name by the way.
    Look around and pull up a barrel and join in some good old fellowship. You will find this place to grow on you and that's always a good thing.

If you have any questions or problems just get a hold of a staff member for they are always ready to help.
    Again Welcome