1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Hello everybody!!

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by caligal, Jul 27, 2010.

1. Hello everybody!!

:smiley10: Hi, I'm cali, and I love talking about the end times and the rapture of the church. I love making friends, and being a watcher on the wall.
  2. Hi xspinning, I can't do my profile yet as I don't have enough posts or something.:smiley10: Love this smilie...........
  3. Hello and welcome! The rapture is a very interesting topic and one that I love to discuss as well :) I'm looking forward to fellowship with you!

4. Welcome to CFS, we hope you enjoy your time here.
  5. Welcome to CFS . if you find the secret to being instantly raptured let me know before you go okay? ;)
  6. Yup, you need a certain amount of posts to post in other sections and to do your profile. :)

I've been here for months, and I've never used those kinds of smiley's! Weird, huh?
  7. :confused:I don't understand Michael, are you saying you don't believe in the rapture?
  8. I do believe a rapture is possible .. though the verse in the gospel referring to it seems to indicate the wicked will be taken away . but all that aside .. that's a question i'm living in . no exact conclusion at the moment .

but i was joking on Enoch and Elijah, wise . and if you figured out their secret .. let me know .. i gotta get out of this place! lol :p :D
  9. I'm new too!! Welcome =)