1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Hello and God bless

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by GodSpeaks, Nov 20, 2009.

1. Hello and God bless

Hello and God bless!
    I am finally in and glad to be here. I've been reading and posting in the other section for a little while.
  2. Very kind of you to find our Christian familiy on the net and join with us in Praising God and Praising Christ by fellowshipping and sharing. :)

Blessings to you...

3. Welcome to the forum. :)
  4. :welcome::welcome::welcome:to CFS. We are glad you decided to join us. We look forward to hearing from you and thank you for introducing yourself.

Please take a moment and review the links below then jump right in.

We also have ministry "Social Groups" that you can join. May God direct your decision.

God bless,

5. We're so happy you found and joined our forum! I look forward to fellowship with you!

Blessings, Cheri

6. Wonderful to have you here. Hope we have many opportunities to converse.
  7. Glad to have you here with us!

8. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

So glad you are here!
  9. :welcome: to our little community here. Hope you enjoy your stay.

God Bless
  10. Thanks for all the warm welcomes, everyone. As you can see I'm enjoying it so much I posted too much . :p
  11. You can never post too much :smiley90:
  12. I guess I was excited about posting my first day.
    Thats what I thought too until this morning when I remembered one place I used to go it was said this is spamming, if you answer too many posts OOPS! :smiley80:
    I always thought spamming was bad things, not just replying.
  13. [​IMG] I am glad you could join us here ....love [​IMG]
  14. [​IMG]

It is wonderful to have you here on the forum with us!!
  15. Hey. I'm new as well :]
    I'm discovering how wonderful this site it!!!!!!

16. Wow you made a graphic with my name? How cool is that? :cool:
  17. Hi Godspeaks! I'm new here too, pleased to meet you :)
  18. Happy Thanksgiving to all of you one here!

And to those who are not from America, that just means although we are thankful to God everyday, we especially have a thankful heart toward Him today :D