1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Helllllooo :]

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by xspinningisfun, Sep 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Helllllooo :]

I am new. Obviously.
    Name is Katie.
    I love God. I'm not ashamed to proclaim my love either. He is ONE amazing God! Woot!
    I am a sophomore in college and wanting to be a teachers assistant for the special needs. I would really like to work at a Christian school, but we'll see.
    I am 19 years old.

Now, pretend to be excited that I'm here.
  2. Good to have you here Kate!! :guitar:

3. Welcome Katie:israel::D:)
  4. :israel:Welcome to the Site, Katie. :welcome:
  5. An entertaining first post. I like your forum name. As a lad, I, too, thought excess spinning was fun. Still would, but I am more susceptible to excess vertigo in my old age.:D

6. Ohhh yayyy! Katie's here! Woopy! :D:D:D

Like that? :p

Welcome to CFS. There's lot's of God-lovig people here ready to answer questions, pray for you, entertain you...etc...:)

YEAH!!! :D
  7. Hello Katie and welcome!!!

I'm new here as well but am trying to welcome those whom have joined right along side me :)

Praise God for your strength as well! It takes a lot of a person to go into the field your studying for and I commend you for it! May God continue to bless you in your studies and open the doors that he wants open for you.

Be blessed!!!

In His service always,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.