HEAVEN = Nehemiah 9;6, Psalm 103;19, Isaiah 65;17

HEAVEN = Nehemiah 9;6, Psalm 103;19, Isaiah 65;17

Nehemiah 9;6

Thou, even thou, art LORD alone; thou hast made heaven, the heaven of heavens, with all their host, the earth, and all things that are therein, the seas, and all that is therein, and thou preservest them all; and the host of heaven worshippeth thee.

Job 22;12

Is not God in the height of heaven? And behold the height of the stars, how high they are!

Psalms 8;3-4

When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained; What is man, that thou art mindful of him? And the son of man, that thou visitest him?

Psalms 11;4

The LORD is in His holy temple, the LORD’S throne is in heaven; His eyes behold, His eyelids try, the children of men.

Psalms 18;13

The LORD also thundered in the heavens, and the Highest gave His voice; hail stones and coals of fire.

Psalms 50;6

And the heavens shall declare His righteousness: for God is Judge Himself. Selah.

Psalms 89;11

The heavens are thine, the earth also is thine: as for the world and the fulness thereof, thou hast founded them.

Psalms 103;19

The LORD hath prepared His throne in the heavens; and His kingdom ruleth over all.

Psalms 115;16

The heaven, even the heavens, are the LORD’S: but the earth hath He given to the children of men.

Psalms 148;4

Praise Him, ye heavens of heavens, and ye waters that be above the heavens.

Isaiah 65;17

For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.

Revelation 21;1

And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

AMEN

Back