1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Happy To Be Here!

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by Euphemia, May 8, 2014.

1. I have been looking for a well-moderated Christian site for a long time, and I think I have finally found one! I am hoping to be able to share with and offer support to people concerning our faith in Jesus Christ and our common enjoyment of God's word.

I can see by perusing the forums that this is a place of quality, with quality members! Encouraging, to say the least! God bless you all today!
    God is Love likes this.
  2. Heart_for_Christ likes this.
  3. Welcome!
  4. Howdy! You're right, this place is awesome! Get in there and start posting (y). Oh yeah...and welcome!
    Heart_for_Christ likes this.
  5. Welcome to the forum!
    Heart_for_Christ and Where is the Messiah say Amen and like this.
  6. Thank you, all!

I thought I might explain my user name. It was my dear Scottish grandmother's name, and it means "of fair speech", which I believe should be the manner in which Christians need to communicate. I can be to the point, but offer words seasoned with the love of God and laced with the truth of the word.
    God is Love likes this.
  7. Happy to have you here Euphemia! This forum really does rock, I love it. Cool story about your username btw :)
    Euphemia likes this.
  8. Howdy partner, I reckon you'll be enjoying your stay here at the CFS.
  9. Welcome! I just joined for similar reasons as you and am enjoying it here so far!
    Euphemia likes this.
  10. The word is Greek..and is often translated as Praise...:)
    Euphemia likes this.
  11. Hello and welcome to the forums!! :) Glad you joined us. Hope you enjoy your stay here!!

God Bless you (y)
    Euphemia likes this.
  12. So far, so good!
    Jake likes this.