Greetings from Western Australia

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by Romans_8, May 23, 2017.

1. G'day, I'm new here. I'm on a quest to find the best, friendliest, most genuine Christian forum on the Net.

It does not have to be perfect (if it were, it isn't now, cause I just joined :)).

Have I come to the right place?

Melizza, sandpiper, inquiring mind and 3 others say Amen and like this.
  2. Welcome to cfs Romans_8
    I guess time will tell !! LOL

As you look around the forum, please look over the Following and Familiarize yourself with them. This will help you to have a safe and joyful time here in the forum.

1. Forum Policies and Procedures
    2. Topics which May Not Be Discussed in the open forum.

If you have any questions or issues with the forum, please feel free to contact a moderator or helper and we will do what we can to help.

Again Welcome to cfs
    Blessings
    FCJ

Melizza, Via dolarossa, inquiring mind and 2 others say Amen and like this.
  3. welcome.gif

God bless you brother. We are so glad that you have come to join us and give us the privilege of getting to know you and fellowship with you.

Blessings of grace and peace be yours in abundance

Melizza, Via dolarossa, inquiring mind and 2 others say Amen and like this.
  4. [​IMG] to CFS Romans_8

Glad you joined us and yes you have come to the right place. The best Christian forum on the net!!! Enjoy

Melizza, Via dolarossa, Cturtle and 3 others say Amen and like this.
  5. Greetings, Romans_8

I like your intro and look forward to fellowship with you. May the Lord bless you and your family!

Melizza, Via dolarossa, Fish Catcher Jim and 3 others say Amen and like this.
  6. Hi Romans_8!

I have found this site to be a great blessing. My purpose here has been to learn how others see Him, and to learn from their posts. It has been of great fellowship. And I hope others have appreciated my input.

And, from time to time my aged mind gets a kink, and I post something odd, even from my own standpoint. The members here have been very accomodating and do not seem to hold it against me

So, welcome, Glad you're here!

Melizza, Via dolarossa, Fish Catcher Jim and 3 others say Amen and like this.
  7. Hi, Welcome to CFS! This is a great site... glad you joined us.

Via dolarossa, Fish Catcher Jim, Cturtle and 1 other person say Amen and like this.
  8. Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.... I feel right at home already. What's in the fridge? :p

Melizza, Cturtle, Fish Catcher Jim and 1 other person say Amen and like this.
  9. Vegemite:D

Welcome 2 U

Annie x

Cturtle, Fish Catcher Jim and Romans_8 says Amen and like this.
  10. Vegemite. (y) Yum!

Cturtle and Annie say Amen and like this.
  11. Yes, and you are most welcome aboard!

Cturtle, Fish Catcher Jim, inquiring mind and 1 other person say Amen and like this.
  12. Welcome!! :D

Melizza, Romans_8 and Cturtle says Amen and like this.
  13. Hello Romans_8 and welcome! I have only been on this site for a few weeks, but I feel so blessed to have found it. Thus far I have found the people here to be genuine and kind. I hope that you too will become as fond of this site as I have. I am especially impressed that the rules here guard against contention or any type of abuse, so it is safe here. In my opinion, you have indeed found the right place.

May the blessings be!
    Egraine

Melizza, Romans_8 and Cturtle says Amen and like this.
  14. Thanks for the warm welcome Egraine God bless you!

Cturtle likes this.
  15. You know this is the best Christian forum site on the net cause God's leading it:)

Welcome neighbour (literally lol).

Have fun and see you around!

Romans_8, Fish Catcher Jim and Cturtle says Amen and like this.