1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Greetings from the windy city

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by WaterIntoVodka, Aug 7, 2009.

1. Greetings from the windy city

I have been a believer since I was a child, and I am now going through many transitions that have been shaping and challenging me. I like to talk about the Bible and doctrine and Churches and stuff like that. I find it to be good mental/spiritual exercise.
  2. Welcome WaterIntoVodka!

Welcome WaterIntoVodka! May God bless your search for “mental/spiritual exercise” here at CFS!
  3. :welcome::welcome:

HI, I'm so glad you found our forum!

I look forward to hearing from you again.

Blessings, Cheri
  4. Welcome .... I am interested in your user name . Is there some history to that. ?
  5. Interesting username i see there lol

Anyway :welcome: to our site, great to have you here :)

God Bless
  6. WaterintoVodka EH!? quite a name. any ways Welcome to the forums my friend. we get pretty much rockin n rollin round here for the Lord n git pretty hot. So I hope ya like it HOT for the Lord cuz we do so I decided to throw an extra chili on the grill for ya

Chili out
  7. Ha no history behind the username, I think it was just a joke we'd toss around in college or something. Like, what would have Jesus turned water into if he were at a wedding today... dr.pepper, punch, vodka...

Anyways thanks for all the welcomes.
  8. [​IMG]

If Jesus were here today at my wedding He would
    probably turn my water into Sprite Zero! :D