1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Greetings from the Mississippi delta!

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by LindaR, Apr 4, 2007.

1. Greetings from the Mississippi delta!

Greetings from the Mississippi delta!! My name is Linda and I live in the great state of Mississippi--in the heart of the delta. It's great to be here and I am looking forward to sharing fellowship on this forum board. I am an Independent Fundamental Baptist and I love the Lord!

God bless

2. Hi LindaR, I am your nieghbor to the west in Louisiana- welcome sister I hope you have as much fun here as I do!

3. Thank you all for the welcome!!:) I guess you could call me a born again Jewish Fundamental Baptist---have never been called that before.

God bless

4. Hi Linda, welcome to the forums.

Hope you enjoy posting here and look forward
    to sharing with you :)

5. Hello Linda! :welcome:

6. Hi there! Welcome!:)

Laura:welcome:

7. Welcome to our family Linda. Enjoy yourself!

8. Hi Linda!
    The first person to really witness to me was a Jesus believing Jew! It was hot on the heels of loosing a long time friend over this. She just stopped calling and coming by!:( I wasn't raised in church. My only knowledge was of the Father and the Son. I thought everyone believed in Jesus!:confused: All our Junior High and High School years I learned alot about Jewish customs. I had non to share of my own.
    Patty

9. Hi Patty!
    My husband was saved when he was in prison (he was convicted of a crime he didn't commit--later was found out that his own brother was guilty)through the witness of a Jewish believer. This guy was a prison chaplain. I was saved through the witness of a Gentile lady who had a tremendous knowledge of Judaism. I thought all Gentiles were Christians because they went to church. I asked Mrs. Miller (the lady who led me to the Lord) why all these Gentiles (Christians in my mind) went to church if they weren't Christians--she told me "they are warming the pews"--I responded--"What an interesting concept!" That was my first introduction to "pew warming" !:D