Greetings Everyone!

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by Hidden In Him, Jun 12, 2017.

1. Well, this may be little after the fact now, but thought I should make a formal introduction and wish everyone at this wonderful site a great big:

[​IMG]

Thank you to Fish Catcher Jim, Cturtle and Major for welcoming me to this site, and a special hello and thanks to Coffee Drinker, Inquiring Mind, Abdicate, Siloam, Neddy, and all the others who have graciously interacted with me so far.

God bless to anyone else here that I haven't interacted with yet, and may the Lord Jesus Christ keep you all in His love and guide you in His wisdom every day.

I hope to be as good a friend as I possibly can to every one here at this site,
    Yours,
    Hidden.

Melizza, Truthfrees, Abdicate and 5 others say Amen and like this.
  2. Ahhhhh the missing Welcome!!

Glad you are apart of the cfs family and looking forward to more good ol fellowship one with another.

Just so you don't feel left our Sir, I will follow through with procedures. ;)

As you begin to look around the forum, please look over the Following and Familiarize yourself with them, this will help you to have a safe and joyful time here at cfs.

1. Forum Policies and Procedures
    2. Topics which May Not Be Discussed

If you have any questions or issues with the forum, please feel free to contact a moderator or helper and we will do what we can to help.

Again AVERYWARMANDHIDDENWELCOMETOYOUHIDDENINHIM!!

Blessings
    FCJ

Melizza, Via dolarossa, inquiring mind and 2 others say Amen and like this.
  3. candlelight_2_1024x768.jpg

May the Lord bless you and keep you and make His face to shine upon you, and look upon you with favor and bring you peace.

Welcome to our home away from home
    God bless

Melizza, Via dolarossa, Fish Catcher Jim and 2 others say Amen and like this.
  4. Thank you Cturtle. I'm actually a lovey dovey at heart, so the more posts you can send me like this, the better. :)

God bless you both!

Via dolarossa, Fish Catcher Jim and Cturtle says Amen and like this.
  5. Hi Hidden in Him and welcome to CFS... glad to see you here!

Melizza, Via dolarossa, Fish Catcher Jim and 2 others say Amen and like this.
  6. You and your family are always in Jim and I's prayers.

Hidden In Him and Fish Catcher Jim say Amen and like this.
  7. [​IMG] Hidden In Him. Glad you joined!!

Melizza, inquiring mind, Via dolarossa and 3 others say Amen and like this.
  8. Hello 'Hidden In Him' and welcome to CFS. Greetings from one newer member to another. I look forward to seeing more of your posts/replies on the boards.

Blessings to you.
    Egraine

Melizza, inquiring mind, Via dolarossa and 2 others say Amen and like this.
  9. Thank you Godbe4me and Egraine for your warm welcomes. And same to you Egraine. I check in daily, and I am looking forward to reading your posts as well. :)

God Bless!

Via dolarossa, Cturtle and Fish Catcher Jim says Amen and like this.
  10. Hello and WELCOME x

inquiring mind, Hidden In Him, Fish Catcher Jim and 2 others say Amen and like this.
  11. IMG_0574.JPG Baaaaaa from me and welcome to the flock Hidden in Him

Melizza, sandpiper, Truthfrees and 4 others say Amen and like this.
  12. Welcome!! :D

Fish Catcher Jim, Cturtle and Hidden In Him says Amen and like this.
  13. A Ha! Loved your picture!

I wish I were that cute, but alas, 'twas not meant to be. Guess it's just my baaaaaaaad fortune.

Melizza, Truthfrees, Fish Catcher Jim and 2 others say Amen and like this.
  14. Hidden in Him, Love that avatar!!!

Melizza, Fish Catcher Jim, Hidden In Him and 2 others say Amen and like this.
  15. Thank you! That pretty much sizes up my business end. I can be kinda dangerous and foreboding sometimes (I try and direct it all at the enemy), but as I told Cturtle, I'm really just a lovey dove at heart. I think that's my better side, only head in hand is the side the enemy would do well to take notice of. Ha! :)

Truthfrees, Cturtle, godbe4me and 1 other person say Amen and like this.
  16. love that picture

so cute

Cturtle likes this.
  17. Welcome to CFS Hidden In Him

good to see you posting here

God Bless you

Melizza, Cturtle, Hidden In Him and 1 other person say Amen and like this.
  18. Thank you! I seem to be getting busier and busier now, but I do plan on doing my best to check in here as often as I can.

God Bless you as well. :cool:

Cturtle, Truthfrees and Fish Catcher Jim says Amen and like this.
  19. Well don't busy yourself too far....
    You might just vanish
    Then what?

Cturtle, Hidden In Him, Fish Catcher Jim and 1 other person say Amen and like this.
  20. Then I get to go be with Jesus, and you get to keep playing around in the muck with the rest of humanity. :p

Cturtle and Truthfrees say Amen and like this.