1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Good ideas

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by rdignos, Jul 16, 2009.

1. Good ideas

Thanks for considering me on this site.

I am a Christian who wants to mingle with other Christian bloggers. I have a lot shared in my blog about my journey as a believer. I hope you can visit my site so you would know me better.
  2. Welcome to CFS . We are a Christian group who love to share the word and welcome you to share with us . We do not promote other sites here on the forum but when your Pm becomes active ( when you have posted 15 posts) you may share that information by pming . others . Thanks and God Bless .
  3. Hey :welcome: to the forums...

Its great to have you on board...Would love to take a look at your site sometime..Which part of the Philippines are you from..?

Rock on

4. Welcome to CFS my friend!:)
  5. I'm sorry I missed this.

Welcome to the forum. It's a great Christian forum, filled with so many wonderful people, from whom I've learned so much.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Blessings, Cheri
  6. Thanks Jake..

I'm from Visayas, Leyte particularly!
  7. Hello kabayan! Kamusta? I'm from the Metro. Eastwood City. It's nice to see a fellow countryman here! :)