1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

God showed me I was on broad road that leads to hell

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by christs-love, May 28, 2015.

1. God showed me, I was on broad road that leads to hell
    in 1985 one night as I laid in bed, eyes closed, just about to fall asleep, I was suddenly, literally, frozen in fear. I tried to move my body but I could not move anything. I then tried to move one of my fingers but I could not move that either. I was paralysed with fear. I continued trying to move but it was futile. My body wouldn’t respond to any commands my brain gave. I could hear a whirlwind. It was a terrifying sound, in the darkness. God’s wrath was on me. Next thing I knew I was no longer in bed. I was cast out of my body into outer darkness, a black darkness. I knew I was there for a reason, I was going to hell, and I was on my own. And I knew there was something on its way to me, each time it got closer to me, and I became more terrified each time. As it came really close I knew who it was, it was the devil horror overwhelmed me. Terror took a hold of me, I was shaking and trembling in fear, the intensity of the fear I felt so intense I fainted. I never knew I was in darkness on till God showed me.

2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come.
    Juk, Fish Catcher Jim and Cturtle says Amen and like this.
  2. Praise God that He led you out. Blessings of grace and peace be yours in abundance!
  3. I bet you wont have to be shown this twice now will you ?LOL
    God Bless you and lets see what you can do with this revelation.
  4. Many prayers for you and that God will protect you.
  5. That is one wonderful testimony.