1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

God is pursuing you

Discussion in 'Thoughts for Today' started by Boanerges(Inactive), Jul 17, 2008.

1. God is pursuing you

There is a closeness and intimacy that God longs to have with you. True worship always brings this kind of closeness, and it always results in transformation. God is pursuing you, not your worship, and He wants you to stay in His presence.
    Ssm Hinn
  2. thanks Boanerges, nice to be reminded, sometimes I'm deceived into feeling that I'm pursuing a reluctant God. This reminded me to rest in Him without fear He's going to let me go.
  3. Meaning, Reconciliation, creation,

God bless
  4. Amen my sister:
    Luk 12:32 Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.
  5. i,m not running away m8.:)i,m ready to change.:groupray:
  6. I know exactly what you're saying. I too sometimes feel He is reluctant, and I too must remember to rest in Him with full confidence that He will NOT leave me nor forsake me.

Wow! God takes pleasure in giving me the kingdom? Wow!

Thank You Lord!