God’s Word Works

I was pondering lastnight. Sometimes we go thru periods of resistance [feeling] we are like stop that! Why do I feel like this - especially during challenging and difficult
trials. When we "know" God's Word works.

We studied Mark Chapter 4 lastnight. My daughters and I were deeply moved, discouraged and overflowing with joy.

Although your situation, circumstances and adverisities may not change - your spiritual compass will point the needle right to Christ.

It is funny when you think of adverisities like the sun. How we are the dirt and God's Word is the seed. We need that "sun" to grow and cultivate the seeds in us. Without the sun we wouldn't grow. Without adverisities we wouldn't grow. We don't need to know how it works - it just does. We just need to ensure our dirt [hearts] are prepared to accept, take hold of, allow and rejoice in these trials and tribulations. He's growing our endurance, our steadfastness, our character is being changed, He is doing the work inside of us as we bare fruit others eat of it - love, patience, kindness, self control.....etc

Beautiful!
Plant seeds by the fruits - God's Word work.
Remember the sun - it's really good for grow!

I just heard a great audio guide to Mark 4 on Through the Word. Check it out! https://app.throughtheword.org/mark-jesus-the-servant/recI1EhOAJrkotPgQ

Back