1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

G-20 summit in London brings together world's leading economic powers

Discussion in 'News and Articles' started by Watchman, Mar 31, 2009.

1. G-20 summit in London brings together world's leading economic powers

Financial crisis dominates G-20 agenda - CNN.com
    This summit intends:

to take whatever action is necessary to stabilize financial markets and enable families and businesses to get through the recession

to reform and strengthen the global financial and economic system to restore confidence and trust

to put the global economy on track for sustainable growth

say im crazy but the One World Economy appears to be on the horizon. The day is closer then we could ever imagine

2. sure looks that way and i bet soon to follow after that will be a one world govt

3. One lost head trying to pull another lost head out of the fire.

4. say im crazy but the One World Economy appears to be on the horizon. The day is closer then we could ever imagine

No, you're not crazy the signs are all around us. The time is drawing near....

Godbe4me

5. After 9-11 the we were faced with the question, what to do with ground zero? The former site of the World Trade Center.

Gov. Pataki decided 4 years ago, that the tallest building to replace the WTC would be named the "Freedom Tower"

It seems we are not only being robbed of our freedom in the US, but even the name "Freedom" has become offensive. So the name has been changed to.......

The "One World Trade Center" :eek:

..............Yea,...... Tell me that aint creepy. :(