1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Funny True Happening

Discussion in 'Humor' started by smarch, Oct 30, 2012.

1. I was out in the kitchen eating some chocolate chips and coconut-sort of like eating a Mounds candy bar. I had moved a little to a different spot at the counter. I saw some white and picked it up and ate it with some chocolate thinking it was coconut. Well it turns out that it was onion from earlier when i was chopping up onions!!!!:p
  2. I don't like onions myself, but I bet there are people out there who would find an onion version of Mounds or Almond Joy to be quite tasty.:)
  3. Sounds like something I would try if I liked onions. I've been known to like outrageous concoctions.
  4. I love onions, I'm going home and mixing some onions with chocolate and coconut...;)
  5. lol, doesn't sound appetizing to me at all. But I don't like coconut either