Forum Topics Suggestions

Hi there!! I just wanted to suggest - sometimes there are such serious serious discussions on all the forum topics. It would be nice to have neutral light topics of conversations. Like crafts, or pets, or maybe disabled, cooking or just to chat with each other [to have areas to post in]. Only reason is there is SO MUCH heavy topics and sometimes it is nice just to converse, talk and fellowship with light hearted topics [get to know people and actually share and develop friendship]. Would this be something that would be doable? I would just love to chat on the forum about how we are doing, our days etc. I don't know if that is a silly suggestion or not but I am just putting that out there.

I see there are sub forums but no one barely posts in it. I love that fact there is so much study, bible topics and stuff don't get me wrong. But it would be nice to be able to discuss other topics of interests.

Is that 70,000 in Panda or people years?
I'm not sure. I literally don't remember my life prior to this site. I know I existed, but in my memories of my childhood, I swear, I remember checking on this site...even though I didn't have Internet, I didn't have a computer, and this site didn't exist.

I definitely get that. I originally came here for the humor section about 70,000 years ago.

I'm not sure. I literally don't remember my life prior to this site. I know I existed, but in my memories of my childhood, I swear, I remember checking on this site...even though I didn't have Internet, I didn't have a computer, and this site didn't exist.

Hello brother Panda;

Surely you jest? 70,000 years ago? 😲!!!

Before Christian Forum Site I listened to a song title "In The Year 2525." lol!

Hi there!! I just wanted to suggest - sometimes there are such serious serious discussions on all the forum topics. It would be nice to have neutral light topics of conversations. Like crafts, or pets, or maybe disabled, cooking or just to chat with each other [to have areas to post in]. Only reason is there is SO MUCH heavy topics and sometimes it is nice just to converse, talk and fellowship with light hearted topics [get to know people and actually share and develop friendship]. Would this be something that would be doable? I would just love to chat on the forum about how we are doing, our days etc. I don't know if that is a silly suggestion or not but I am just putting that out there.

I see there are sub forums but no one barely posts in it. I love that fact there is so much study, bible topics and stuff don't get me wrong. But it would be nice to be able to discuss other topics of interests.
Do 'de-rails' count as 'neutral light'?

Charles Spurgeon had such experiences coming upon a location he had never been but knowing he had already been there. And after all we were in the mind of God before the beginning of the world.

What, nobody posts in my threads? What is everyone doing???

Sure I can talk about light stuff. I don't know who's posting all the doom and gloom on this forum. I don't see it. Shine your light.

Back