Extraordinary Attorney Woo

I have started watching this program from Korea on Netflix and am very impressed. It seems there are lots of good shows coming from Asia these days, which is good 'cause Hollywood has been dropping the ball lately.

I finished season 1. It's a real tear-jerker. There is a season 2 but it's not on Netflix yet. This show is good. My wife and I really enjoyed it. I highly recommend to fans of romantic comedy.

I finished season 1. It's a real tear-jerker. There is a season 2 but it's not on Netflix yet. This show is good. My wife and I really enjoyed it. I highly recommend to fans of romantic comedy.

Hello LearningToLetGo;

I just forwarded this recommendation to my wife. Are all three video links you posted the same movie, Extraordinary Attorney Woo?

My wife opened the link and it seems familiar but she hasn't watched it yet.

She recommended another great movie called Queen of Tears on Netflix. My personal favorite is Legend of the Blue Sea on Viki Rakuten. But we purchased the entire DVD set (Blue Sea) which has 21 episodes.

😎 👍

Good morning, LearningToLetGo;

I mentioned to her that there is a season 2. We don't know when it will stream but in the meantime I'll let you know when she selects Extraordinary Attorney Woo.

It has 16 episodes which is considered short for these kind of movies.
lol!

Back