1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

ello all tis me on the forums

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by ineedsomehelp, Oct 31, 2009.

1. ello all tis me on the forums

hello my name is Austin I am 18 from the USofA how are ye
  2. is there a way to attach images on this?
  3. first thing i did new2 :)
  4. Welcome, we're so happy you found our forum!

We look forward to fellowship with you!

Blessings, Cheri

5. Well hello my brother from another mother!! I'm glad ya found us. we are pretty hip round here for God. Darn skippy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:smiley10:

So you are my little brother from another mother. I want to give you a HOT WELCOME!!

We are all hot for GOD and if ya got any Qs' jump on in buddy:smiley20: I will help ya in any way I can and so will the rest of us:smiley120:

Have a blessed day my friend

Chili out.
  6. Welcome to CFS.

To answer your imaging question, the forum software has built-in anti spam and anti-Christian protection safeguards. As you post more and more and fellowship with our members, more forum features will be opened up to you. Just keep checking your personal control panel periodically for additional things that become available to you as you participate more in forum discussions. Blessings...

Pastor Gary

Moderator and Staff Trainer
  7. Blessings Austin,

We also have "Social Group" Ministries that are available for you join. If you wish to grow in your walk with our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, view the group link below and may God guide your choice.

God bless,

8. Hey Austin and :welcome: to the forums. Great to have you here...

God Bless
  9. Welcome to the word of God.

brother in Christ

10. :welcome: Austin! Glad to have another new member. God bless!
  12. [​IMG]Austin to CFS..hope you enjoy your stay.
  13. Welcome, welcome,welcome....