Does Jesus Need a Make over?

Does the image of a flower power long haired
Sandel wearing Saviour
‘Do it’ for us today?
Does His image need revamping

Moved on from baby boomers
Through generations X ,Y ,Z
How can the message of the cross
Be relevant when man thinks his greatest achievement it to go to the moon, see outer space
Land spaceships on Mars?when, after creation, the universe, God made man?

Man rules the world with atomic power
Where science claim to have discovered the truth?

Does Jesus Needs a makeover
Reboot, upgrade
Or is man over thinking
the simple gospel truth?
You see, It’s not computer aided,
Doesn’t need to know if your a robot, rely on Wikipedia
To tell the truth,
Doesn’t need a fashion icon, a trend setter, theologian
To understand,
There’s no catch or sculduggery
Just…
Jesus, Son of God, Saviour
Came to earth,

Look beyond the beard and sandals,
the traditions,
the rituals
The religious zealots…
The wood the creeds
See who the Man really is.

Does Jesus Need a Make over?

Does the image of a flower power long haired
Sandel wearing Saviour
‘Do it’ for us today?
Does His image need revamping

Moved on from baby boomers
Through generations X ,Y ,Z
How can the message of the cross
Be relevant when man thinks his greatest achievement it to go to the moon, see outer space
Land spaceships on Mars?when, after creation, the universe, God made man?

Man rules the world with atomic power
Where science claim to have discovered the truth?

Does Jesus Needs a makeover
Reboot, upgrade
Or is man over thinking
the simple gospel truth?
You see, It’s not computer aided,
Doesn’t need to know if your a robot, rely on Wikipedia
To tell the truth,
Doesn’t need a fashion icon, a trend setter, theologian
To understand,
There’s no catch or sculduggery
Just…
Jesus, Son of God, Saviour
Came to earth,

Look beyond the beard and sandals,
the traditions,
the rituals
The religious zealots…
The wood the creeds
See who the Man really is.
I think that makeover already happened with the "JESUS HE GETS US" campaign.

Their one commercial claims Jesus was a refugee. (He wasn't) They also claim he was g** and Trans affirming. Woke,in fact.

Sponsors include the founder of Hobby Lobby David Green and a group who keeps their donors secret, The Signatry.

Look, I know Jesus overcame death and took therein took the power of death from Satan. However, ever since I swear it seems like The Enemy has ramped up his adversarial agenda with serious gumption.

Lord, what a world.

Their one commercial claims Jesus was a refugee. (He wasn't) They also claim he was g** and Trans affirming. Woke,in fact.
Romans 1:21-22 ESV
For although they knew God, they did not honor him as God or give thanks to him, but they became futile in their thinking, and their foolish hearts were darkened. [22] Claiming to be wise, they became fools,

Through our Father in the name of His Son Jesus Christ, this miraculous image has been created.
He is almost alive and breathing on that canvas, bringing "he lives" to a whole new dimension.
The look of pure love and peace in His eyes is something I have no human words to fully express.
We are truly blessed to witness such beauty.

Jesus was a refugee for a little while his family fled to Egypt to get away from Herod, who was out to kill him. When Herod died and the coast was clear they went back to Israel.

Last edited:
Jesus didn't judge eunuchs (back then they did not call anyone trans) and said people didn't understand them or people who didn't get married or have children.

I don't know about woke but in the Middle East there would have been a lot of mixture of different peoples, Asians, Africans, Europeans, it was a real cross-roads of culture especially Israel being situated where it was. People who are Middle Eastern are actually in the MIDDLE that's why they can't be classified according to what continent as they in the middle of ALL those continents.

Unlike Mormons claim, it's unlikely that Jesus actually visited and lived in the US or America or whatever it was known as back when he was on earth. (I think they thought it just all India, because they called Native Americans 'Indians' and the islands the 'West Indies' even though India is not really in that direction....lol)

But he did say the gospel was to be spread to the ends of the earth! I guess that includes US.

Back