Doctrine of Loving Christ Jesus - Vs - Not Loving Him

This pretty much says it all when it comes to all those false, strange, and just plain anti-biblical doctrines about salvation that we may hear from the false teachers in TV and other sources...maybe even a pulpit you sat/sit in front of:

Very, very true brother! This age of ministry that's all bout Love, and nothing about sin and repentance is teaching a damnable gospel, and they don't even know it because they are deceived! Thank you, Lord that the elect can not, and will not be deceived! You shall know the Truth, and the Truth shall make you free! And the Truth is the Person of Jesus Christ the Word of God!

Another proof against the claim that God loves everyone unconditionally:

Psalm 5:1-12
1 [[To the chief Musician upon Nehiloth, A Psalm of David.]] Give ear to my words, O LORD, consider my meditation.
2 Hearken unto the voice of my cry, my King, and my God: for unto thee will I pray.
3 My voice shalt thou hear in the morning, O LORD; in the morning will I direct [my prayer] unto thee, and will look up.
4 For thou [art] not a God that hath pleasure in wickedness: neither shall evil dwell with thee.
5 The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity.
6 Thou shalt destroy them that speak leasing: the LORD will abhor the bloody and deceitful man.
7 But as for me, I will come [into] thy house in the multitude of thy mercy: [and] in thy fear will I worship toward thy holy temple.
8 Lead me, O LORD, in thy righteousness because of mine enemies; make thy way straight before my face.
9 For [there is] no faithfulness in their mouth; their inward part [is] very wickedness; their throat [is] an open sepulchre; they flatter with their tongue.
10 Destroy thou them, O God; let them fall by their own counsels; cast them out in the multitude of their transgressions; for they have rebelled against thee.
11 But let all those that put their trust in thee rejoice: let them ever shout for joy, because thou defendest them: let them also that love thy name be joyful in thee.
12 For thou, LORD, wilt bless the righteous; with favour wilt thou compass him as [with] a shield.

Another proof against the claim that God loves everyone unconditionally:

Psalm 5:5, 5 The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity.

Hello Musicmaster;

I enjoyed the short video. John MacArthur has always been one of my mentors when I studied his teaching from his textbook - The Master's Plan for the Church. He has helped me grow in my personal faith and ministry.

God bless you and thank you for sharing, brother.

Another scripture I just read this morning that goes with that is I will have mercy whom I will have mercy on, and have compassion whom I will have compassion on. Thank you, Lord, for giving me your mercy and compassion this morning! Another thought, John 3:16 God so loved the world. I'm feeling like that means the whole world, but it's a paradox because I believe that God's Love is also elective Love!

Look at His elective Love toward Israel, while destroying Pharos's army in the sea! Ooopppsssss.....God Loves everybody equally the same doctrine just went out the window!

Back