1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Do You Think If You Listened To Your " First Mind" More Often You'd...

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by autumn oddity, Jul 29, 2014.

1. Be a little further in life?

You know, your first mind is that intuition that's usually right...
    I also think..my opinion, that half or even most of the time its God talking to us, since its usually right.

Do you have any 1st mind/ intuition stories you'd like to share ? :)
  2. For me personally, my first mind is usually wrong. Now I try to take things slow. For important stuff, I'll pray about it, think about it, ask other people about it, before I make a decision.
  3. If I listened to my first mind I might have been killed already. I always want to stop and help stranded people and bring (some) homeless people and animals home. I'd also be cutting the neighbors grass and cleaning the house daily...
    Tropicalbound and KingJ say Amen and like this.
  4. I have learned not to trust my intuition, and I'm usually wrong when I don't trust it. Mother was very intuitive, but she also claimed to be a witch, so years ago, I asked G-d to kill my intuition, so I would not be like her or, especially, take on her attitude. Well, later, I repented of that, because I realized I was squelching G-d. However, while I repented, I am still hesitant to hear that intuitive voice. I have been trying harder lately to hear it. It has become a little "louder" lately. I just never want to take any credit for it.
    KingJ and autumn oddity say Amen and like this.
  5. Thats good terzil
    TezriLi likes this.
  6. I've never listened to my gut.

I've since three used Boolean logic. Even before I knew who Boole was.
  7. In my love life I wish I listened to my gut first!! 5-6 failed relationships and 8 years wasted before I found my wife.

In business I wish I thought things over ten times more then I have!! Two failed business and now I just have draining investments with no returns as of yet.